Our Student Checking Account is designed for students under the age of 23. If under the age of 18, an adult is required to be on the account.
- Free Account with E-Statements
- Free MasterCard Debit Card
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit
- Minimum $50 balance required to open account
- No monthly minimum balance required
- Paper statement with images available for $5/month service charge
- Free ATM Card
- Free use of ATMs in the Allpoint and Shazam Privileged Status Networks
- Free Personalized Debit Card OR First Box of Wells Bank checks at account opening
- Refund of first $50 of fees incurred on the account at customer's request
*Fees incurred will be credited in the same statement cycle as requested
- For those under the age of 23
Hover on Personal to see an account comparison and learn more about our other personal accounts. Credit Report Monitoring is also available as an add on to your personal account. If you are 50 years of age or better, you can take advantage of our Platinum 50 Club Benefits.
Call us today. We would be happy to discuss which accounts would work best for you!